Americas Largest mount Maker. Art Display Essentials Fabrication started in the custom mount making field over 30 years ago under the name 10-31 Incorporated. Over the years we have grown significantly and learned countless tecniques We currently have 8000 square feet of production space dedicated to full-time mount making.
We are experienced with finding solutions for seismic-mitigating, traveling, and theft-deterring mounts as well as textiles displays, the fabrication of acrylic book mounts, and nearly everything imaginable.
We work in a variety of materials, including brass, steel, acrylic and other specialty materials depending on the job. Collectively we have over 100 years of mount making experience in our building. Unlike most mount makers we are capable of handling small artifacts, massive artifacts (weighing up to 2 tons), and everything in between.
- Mount making
- Formed metal armature mounts
- Formed acrylic armature mounts
- Ethafoam fittings
- Drilling and sleeving stone artifacts
- Recessed fittings
- Minor restorations
- Custom finishing options
- Pedestal fabrication in wood, metal, acrylic and other materials
- Display cases - Glass, Acrylic, and Museum grade
- Conservation grade materials available
- Design services available